Here is the chance to win the sweepstakes on the eve of SQL Server 2012 release 1st Anniversary. Here is the text from SQL Server blog:
This month, we are celebrating the one year anniversary of SQL Server 2012, and we’d like to give a little shout out to our community to say, “Happy anniversary!” We can hardly believe that it was just one year ago that SQL Server 2012 was released to manufacturing. When we take a look back at how far we’ve come over the past year since this exciting occasion, we’re amazed by all the fantastic moments we’ve enjoyed with you! From the release of the TechNet Radio SQL Server 2012 and Fantastic 12 of 2012 series last year, to the great events we’ve attended together like PASS Summit and Strata, we are proud to continue this great journey onward with you!
On this first anniversary of SQL Server 2012, we are well over 63,000 fans strong on the SQL Server Facebook page, and nearly 128,000 fans strong on the SQL Server Twitter channel. So, to say thank you for your enthusiasm and support over the past year, we’d like to celebrate with a daily sweepstakes where we will give out a Microsoft/SQL Server branded swag pack to one of our amazing community members, each day in April, beginning tomorrow.
To enter the daily sweepstakes:
- You must be following the @SQLServer Twitter account;
- Beginning April 4th, 2013, watch for the SQL Server Anniversary Sweepstakes “question of the day” to be posted by @SQLServer at approximately 9 am PDT each day.
- From your account, reply with an answer to the question of the day to @SQLServer;
- Your tweeted reply must include the hashtag “#sql2012anniversary”;
- Your entire tweeted reply should be no longer than 130 characters in length including the #sqlanniversary hashtag;
- You may only reply to the Sweepstakes question of the day on the day that it is posted; you must enter each daily prize period separately. (A “day’ begins at 9 am PT and ends at 11:59 pm PT each day during the Sweepstakes entry period.)
- A qualifying reply is your entry into the Sweepstakes.
- You may only submit one response to the question per day. If you submit more than one response, all of your responses (including the first) will be disqualified for the day;
- Prizes are limited to one prize per promotional entrant, so if you are selected as a winner, you will be ineligible for additional prizes.
Be sure to follow @SQLServer throughout the month of April – the more daily questions you answer, the more chances you have to win! See complete contest rules.